Peak wheat!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 18:19:42 CET 2008

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

>> But I also thought HD-DVD was a dead cert to win over poo-Ray..
>
> if MS had put it in standard in 360's it might have

MS is not quite yet up there in the big league, meaning Sony (and
Philips). At least they are smart enough to recognise this, and make the
HD-DVD drive an optional feature.

What's interesting is that HD-DVD used Microsoft technology for its
interactive features, whilst Blu-Ray uses Java. Which means that
Microsoft will have to produce a Java Virtual Machine for the Xbox 360's
Blu-Ray drive.

Well, I thought it was amusing. :)

- Peter