Peak wheat!

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 17:44:24 CET 2008

On Feb 26, 2008, at 5:12 AM, The Dong wrote:

> Top Bushel!
>
> It'll soon be cheaper to drink beer than to eat food.

I think this section is interesting

"Increasing wealth in China, for example, has led to consumers eating
more meat, which means more grain is needed to feed farm animals."

Thats a whole culture shift!

> But I also thought HD-DVD was a dead cert to win over poo-Ray..

if MS had put it in standard in 360's it might have

> Not that I'm _ever_ and I mean _ever_ going to actually buy a hoo-ray
> disc ;)
>
> "8GB DVD is enough for home viewing movies"

blu-ray is way more awesome than HD-DVD :) It makes your teeth whiter
and your girlfriend hotter.