One more track

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 15 15:11:02 CET 2008

Micke,

Mikael Hansson wrote:
> Actually I didn't apply any compression, but the Amplitube patch had a
> compressor in it's signal chain so I turned it off:
>
> http://hem.bredband.net/b284194/uncompressed_guitars.mp3

What else is in the patch? Sustain? Was the compressor before the
distortion? I prefer the new version, as it sounds a bit more
"sparkling", but that could just be the volume. You might also reduce
distortion a bit, as this has a leveling effect as well.

> What about doing the intro like this?

The intro works great like this. What reverb are you using for the
piano? It just strikes me that a really high-class reverb could let this
section shine even more.

Bye
Martin

--