(rant) people suck

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 21:34:38 CET 2008

Ron West wrote:
> shit like that has happened to me so many times that i'm convinced
> that my theory is correct.

It's very disheartening when you come across someone you are buying
things from (ebay or whatever) that is so obviously lying to you at
every stage, or purposefully stalling and omitting details.

You know it's not paranoia because:

e.g. on ebay you checked their previous communications and found out
they bought the thing from someone else not long ago and complained to
them about the 'black scratches' on the listed 'as new' device. Then
they pass on this omission to you and send a message (because that's
over a week since you won it and they took your money) hoping it arrives
'without a scratch'. On top of this, they have a UK ebay account,
then tell you after they SAY they've shipped it that they aren't in the
UK, it is in Spain and that they didn't think I'd mind and didn't think
to put it in the info and that it will take over a week to reach me.
They also lie again saying it cost them more than the ?10 I paid to ship
it from Spain. I've had things from Lithuania reach me in under 5 days
for less shipping and heavier weights.
Now, almost two weeks later, they ignored my most recent, metered
message..

Is this just an unfortunate sequence of events at present? ...
Maybe the person bought a half ounce of finest Acapulco Gold with my
money and is simply too stoned to face the PO? .. ;)
Find out in the next boring episode of -G! supposedly goes Wireless!-