(rant) people suck

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 9 10:14:43 CET 2008

The Dong wrote:
> Find out in the next boring episode of -G! supposedly goes Wireless!-

Looks increasingly like someone is weakly trying to sting me for ?50+.
Whether they are genuine and the package has been lost or not or some
other factor is besides the point as far as the money goes.
They are ignoring my mail now, just like all you tend to do :)
I'm the only regular poster who has achieved monotone mailing ;)

What do I do?
Do I go ahead to (try) claw money back asap (I did pay via Paypal)

It is looking increasingly dodgy..

This person basically lodged a sale on ebay as a UK seller then, after
I'd paid for the item and they claimed to send, revealed they aren't
even in the UK. Surely this alone is enough for ebay to throw a hissy fit?

They say they didn't send the item via a traceable method, even though I
paid ?10 postage (I know you should generally get a good quality post
across Europe for this much) I know that it is the sellers
responsibility in this case if things go wrong, not the buyers.

Can this person neg. me to hell if I complain about their misconduct?

I really don't want to have to post my first negative FB (that screaming
NFB!!!chwaaaang) but even if it arrives in the next few days, I will be
doing so.

Yes.
It's a lady ebayer ;)

Cheesy poofs.