(rant) people suck

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:08:53 CET 2008

> What ticks me off isnt that the deals are falling through - that
> happens.  What pisses me off is that the *way* they fall through is
> that the buyer just *stops* communicating with me.  I send a couple
> messages back and forth agree on a price, and then...nothing.  No more
> word from them.

i have a theory about this kind of behavior. person A wants gear.
person A can't afford gear. person A communicates with person B (who
has gear person A wants) for a day(s). in A's mind, person A
vicariously "owns" gear for a short period of time. person A has a
great story to tell his friends - "oh dude, i came soooo close to
buying a supercoolgizmo but i just couldn't do it. i set up a deal
with this dude and everything"! friends ooh and ahh about how person A
vicariously "owned" the supercoolgizmo. friends don't have to be real
but can easily be fragments of person A's mind.

shit like that has happened to me so many times that i'm convinced
that my theory is correct.

--
Ron

In the past this information has been suppressed, but now it can be told.
Every man, woman, and mutant on this planet shall know the truth about
de-evolution.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA