cool - gear girl

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Dec 1 21:54:04 CET 2008

punkdISCO wrote:
>>> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=360n0uKYDaY&feature=related
>>>
>> Very pretty, too, although you have to make an effort to look past the
>> make-up.
>>

> I cant get past the two ornaments on the keyboard.
>
> But yeah, pretty cool.  I like the Xylophone and great to see one actually
> being used in a song.  I have always wondered if the new Xylophone are the
> same sound generation as the old ones or, if they are some cheap digital
> replication..??

they are not the same, I have no idea what the difference is. But of
course there are tons of people who think the old version is the only
option as the new versions can't match the analog superiority!

it never fails in the synth world :)

I have the new one and think it sounds fine, and I like the new sounds.