New song - Hiss'story

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:12:04 CET 2020

Hi  Jay and thanks for your comments :)
You are correct a small break is missing, it would bring more contrast and air in the production  … But during the inspiration of recording it did not come this way ...
I was happy of the deep voices and music production specially in the chorus but I was quite afraid that the voices may be too loud or too much in the front (cause I always double the voices)…

Normally I am hard to myself  but all in all I am quite glad of the quality production of this song (compare to my old stuff but I still want to progress tho)

Now I look forward for new trips (maybe with less weird lyrics ;)

Romain