Eventide H8000fw opinions?

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Tue Sep 20 10:56:29 CEST 2022

On 20 Sep 2022, at 04:35, James Coplin <james at ticalun.net> wrote:

> As far as the Axe-FX III is concerned, it's brilliant, I have one, and it's not going anywhere thanks to a really great guy on this list ;) Everyone should get one and I'm sure Chicago Tony shares this opinion with me.

I was under the impression that a modern FX like the Axe-FX III does everything the H8000 can do, and more? Modern beefy chips, et al.

Or are there still some secret sauce algorithms out there, that are not covered? It can’t be about patents anymore (like the physical modelling, autotune & FM stuff in the past)...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL