Arturia MiniFreak

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Wed Nov 23 16:54:33 CET 2022

I really, really like mine!  Ive created a good bank of custom sounds on it already. The keyboard feels much better than any set of minikeys should and the way they implemented the touch strips for the mod wheels is really fantastic (I prefer strips to wheels, since they introduce new playing styles).

There is also some rumblings that a new OS for it is going to be released with the VST plugin/editor that’s going to have some nice additions..

For the STVC…I’d just buy the plug in for $50 and skip the hardware.

Tony