A4000 and SCSI issues

Matt Seil xeno6696 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:52:26 CET 2022

Yeah, I’ll swap out the cables maybe.  I had a really good long run last night, even copied some CS banks to the internal disk—including the CD ROM data that was failing earlier.  Worked for a solid 3 hours until I swapped cds and tried to do it again, then it quit recognizing the CDs. I also figured out volume copy from CD to drive doesn’t do what I expected.  (Silly me, I thought “load all” snagged everything on the disk, not just the second entry on the page.)

I also ordered a floppy drive and some disks so I can update this OS in case there’s bugs there.

Sent from my iPhone