Amiga music-making

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:10:32 CEST 2022

I'm curious, what's your opinion about it after some more time.
I got the C64mini some time ago, but was disappointed by it being just a
SoC with an emulator. That's why I wasn't really interested in the Amiga
mini, thinking, it might be the same.
Regarding the real Amiga - yes, that would be great. Sadly, I've had A1200
and A500 in the past and sold them cheap......

Marek
Venray, NL