Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Michael Zacherl mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Fri Sep 3 17:31:05 CEST 2021

Hi All!
I lost track who is actually in Den Haag this weekend, however, have a nice one!
Obviously I just can’t make it, for multiple reasons.
So, hoping for a next chance too!

> On 28.08.2021, at 13:31, Mikael Hansson <forums at deadmengods.com> wrote:
>
>> On 26 Aug 2021, at 23:15, Niall Munnelly <niall.munnelly at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Okay, this is real: I don’t know when an Irish meet will be realistic, but until I pull stakes and move to a more cycling-friendly country, Irish AMPFEA is a fucking /thing/.
>>
>> But if I say fuck all that, then I’ll host something wherever I land, be it Portugal or Estonia.
>
> Sounds like a plan!

Abso-freaking-lutely! :D
(besides, I’ve never been to Ireland!)

>> On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:08 PM Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do we need an Ireland meet? The US is prolly well-established with Tony, M. Piccone, et al
>>>
>> I would LOVE an Ireland meet some day, so yes please.
>>
>> Also, a Norway/Sweden/Denmark meet might be worth the effort.
>
> I could probably do a “Sweden - part II” meet-up in a year or two. Checked the photo-roll, part 1 had its 10-year anniversary a month ago :-)

Oh wow, yeah!
Just yesterday, after the concert, I told a danish friend about our trip to Västerås!
A time I really like to remember … nice people, very short nights .. lovely.

Have fun!
Michael.