Summer Jam The Hague 2021

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 18:27:06 CEST 2021

We are progressively getting sillier and sillier.  I blame indulgence.

We’ve had the Setup working for a while but keep getting distracted by the flavours of life, I.e. All the wine and beer. To be fair: it is great.  Trappist Blond, for the rib.

I promise I am trying to pace myself so there is the possibility of a 45 minute set happening later tonight - we are capable at least, of recording everything.

Can’t guarantee things aren’t sloppy.  This is the drunkest music-bar ‘set, yet.

;
--
seclorum