Hi all and new music

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 02:15:04 CEST 2021

Thanks Romain! These days I start an idea and then listen to where it wants to go in terms of style, rather than force something. Seems to be working out well so far.

Yes she is great, while she was here I laid down the main chords, looped it and recorded her using live’s new comping. After I picked the best stuff and built the song around it.