Comparison/Preference

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:21:21 CEST 2021

The recent firmware is 2.0.1 and seemly I have no problem with midi Synch (via usb) with Logic pro (Master).
KSP Seq match Logic Pro Seq. I don t know how it reacts with tempo change in a session tho ( I don t do this generally).
Please note I m not a fan of Arturia products in general for many personal tastes and other reasons found on internet and music bar.
However in general this controller does what it should do for me (firmware 2.0.1). I would be surprised if it works for me and not for you ?
Maybe other KSP owners on Music bar can try on their setup and confirm ?

Regards,

Romain