Comparison/Preference

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Fri Jun 25 11:01:29 CEST 2021

Hmmm, I didn’t have any troubles when I tempo synced it from the Roland TR8. Will give it another go this weekend.

On a different note. For some reason the KSP gives me 90ies gear lust. Have a search out for the Korg N1R, and for some reason was just thinking that it’d be sweet to also have a Virus Rack XL in the 19”...

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL