a decision had to be made

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sun Dec 19 10:06:16 CET 2021

On 18/12/2021 15:42, Tony Scharf wrote:

That’s awesome, Tom!  Glad you’re having success.

Thanks Tony

On 18/12/2021 17:06, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Keep us in the loop and let us know  what your portable studio is going to be like.  You are building one now, of  course?
I've got some plans on a small studio indeed, but got another issue here
at home.

We're most likely going to ask a friend to live in our house while we're
away. But they need all the rooms of the house, so that means tearing
the studio apart. Most interesting items will go to a friends studio,
but what to do whit my huge 5U modular? Or even the self made furniture
that holds the lot? If any of you fancy a synth I have, you pay shipping
back and forth, but it's yours for 3 years!

On 18/12/2021 17:07, Niall Munnelly wrote:
> Wow, huge. Congrats! As someone working on a slowwwwww transatlantic
> move, I anticipate your headaches. Good luck!

Thanks Niall. I have to say that the company is taking good care for us
moving to the states.

On 18/12/2021 18:10, Andrew Robinson wrote:

     It seems congratulations are in order! Well done Tom, you're going
on quite an adventure (although not perhaps as much as I initially
thought, I scan-read this I assumed     you meant the former soviet
republic, not the united state!)

Funny, this is exactly what happened to some friends of mine. They asked
me if I was learning Russian??? Another thing that happened was this, in
the beginning they were just talking about Georgia. Than they started
talking about Richmond, which led me to Virginia. Than they started
using both 'places' in the same communication, so I checked Richmond in
Georgia and there it was; Richmond County in Georgia. That's were we're
going!

On 18/12/2021 18:15, Matt Picone wrote:

     Maybe your proximity will help prompt M at Stock 2022!?

Who knows. I'll do my best.

Thanks all for the nice messages. Expect some more music over the coming
weeks as I'm wrapping up some project I'm working on. Want to have this
stuff finished and maybe find someone to release it before the project
kicks in.

Cheers,

ToAd