a decision had to be made

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 12:02:47 CET 2021

Hi Tom,

I’m building my new studio at the moment, renovations in progress as I type,  but if you need some place to store some synths that will guarantee they continue to get used for productive purposes, I can offer to take care of things for a few years. I actually have two facilities - one is a high end professional recording studio and the other is my personal jam studio.  Both are places where cool musicians can be expected to have sessions with the gear.

Let me know, maybe this doesn’t make sense but hey .. maybe it does.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
seclorum