a decision had to be made

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:06:01 CET 2021

Nice news, Tom.  I hope you survive the adventure with a fair bit of culture shock and some added context for International relations that brings you closer to understanding the nature of our crazy world.  You’re definitely in an industry that provides opportunities to understand the machine that keeps our world turning, but I hope you also get to see some of  Georgia that you weren’t expecting.

Keep us in the loop and let us know  what your portable studio is going to be like.  You are building one now, of  course?

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com