New toy on order...

Romain xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:37:12 CEST 2017

Basically you need a CAD program to make stl files like fusion360, blender,onshape etc ... Then you need a slicer program to make Gcode files: the best on the market seems to be simplify3d but this program is not free ... but you have others that are free like slic3r, cura,netfabb... it seems they all got their minus compare to simplify3D.

I was interested to buy UP! brand but I will wait Joost review :) ... one thing that made me wait to buy  UP!  device was that you can not choose another slicer than their own provided(not open source) , in UP! Studio you can not preview the Gcode so you can never really check if you need more or less supports ...

Romain