new roland on 909 day

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Sep 4 21:48:45 CEST 2016

Op 4-9-2016 om 21:42 schreef Peter Korsten:

>> We've got a new stove, a grill plate and some Le Creuset pans :-)
>
> From Shannon? :)

We got a good deal from a Dutch shop.

We still have and use the colourful Le Creuset spoon thingies
that she gave us as a gift somewhere in the stone ages of the
music-bar era :-)

> I bought four (actually five, but the fifth one is going to be a
> bit more trouble to get it to Malta) nickel-plated models of
> Amtrak railway cars. They are as shiny as the chrome on a car in
> the showroom, and should arrive this week or the next. This is in
> addition to the 1955 Baltimore &Ohio "Capitol Limited" and the
> 1958 Milwaukee Road "Twin Cities Hiawatha" that are both complete
> now.

When I would be such a big fan of railways as you are, I probably
would be super hunongously enthusiastic now. Now I'm just happy
for you :-)

> Musically, I'm waiting for Christmas.

Hehehe. BTW, just wondering if those tracks we did are still on
it... :-)

Cheers,

--
Gert