new roland on 909 day

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Sep 4 21:42:45 CEST 2016

Op 4-9-2016 om 21:22 schreef Gert van Santen:
> Op 4-9-2016 om 21:14 schreef Joost Schuttelaar:

>>> I’m labeling my patch bay
>>
>> I bought a wine fridge.
>>

> We've got a new stove, a grill plate and some Le Creuset pans :-)

 From Shannon? :)

I bought four (actually five, but the fifth one is going to be a bit
more trouble to get it to Malta) nickel-plated models of Amtrak railway
cars. They are as shiny as the chrome on a car in the showroom, and
should arrive this week or the next. This is in addition to the 1955
Baltimore &Ohio "Capitol Limited" and the 1958 Milwaukee Road "Twin
Cities Hiawatha" that are both complete now.

Musically, I'm waiting for Christmas.

- Peter