Re: Juiced Jam 2016 — 10-years celebration!

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Mon Feb 22 10:00:30 CET 2016

Hey Gert,

Thanks for listening so carefully. Can you give an example of good bits (from your point of view) and bad bits?

I reckon our perspectives may be very similar - ie, it's not something as obvious as the noisy bits being less musical than the bits containing hints of tonality...

More to do with "flow" and the fact that this tends to be inconsistent in freely improvised music of this kind.

t :)