Windows 8 = ha ha

Marc Sims avarlinqui at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:44:52 CEST 2015

As soon as I got my new lappy the first task was to load classicshell to get it looking like windows classic again.

8.1 is fantastic on my tablet pc but without the touchscreen it is totally crap when it comes to navigation, you can however and probably will want to turn off the annoying side search bar, unless you get used to calling it up using the touchpad.