Windows 8 = ha ha

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:20:16 CEST 2015

> Holy crap, how did a clusterfuck of this scale happen within a company
> who makes their blood money primarily off of corporate installs?  It's
> good for me I guess since Windows 8 is *very* likely is why I got a good
> deal on the laptop (the family that owned it switched over entirely to
> Apple products) but it's still hard to wrap my head around it.

First of all: LOL!

Second of all: HAHaHAHAHAHA!

moron, running Windows, and complaining about it.  Seems like 1997 all over again!

Lastly: Put UbuntuStudio on that thing and quit yer whining.  UbuntuStudio has all the stuff you’ll like.

(BTW, apropos shitty Microsoft: I personally think that DEVO had it right all along .. we’re not evolving, we’re devolving!)

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com