drum machine

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon Jun 15 18:31:14 CEST 2015

>>Does not follow most of your requirements but the Analog Rytm, I think, is the best sounding drum machine ever made. It’s the true Roland TR successor + much much much more. It even has a magic button (knob,) that you will also want to process other things with.
I mostly agree with Andy on this, though I do really love my TR8 despite having an Analog Rhythm.  Of the two, it's the most fun.
The AR is phenomenally good, though.   If I could only own one drum machine (and some events in my personally life may lead to that becoming fact) it would be the one.
Tony