drum machine

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:37:46 CEST 2015

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 12:31 PM, Tony Scharf <tony.scharf at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> >>Does not follow most of your requirements but the Analog Rytm, I think, is the best sounding drum machine ever made. It’s the true Roland TR successor + much much much more. It even has a magic button (knob,) that you will also want to process other things with.
>
> I mostly agree with Andy on this, though I do really love my TR8 despite having an Analog Rhythm.  Of the two, it's the most fun.
>
> The AR is phenomenally good, though.   If I could only own one drum machine (and some events in my personally life may lead to that becoming fact) it would be the one.

TR8 definitely wins in the category of more hands on. I still want one.

Been loving this video again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCgnktJAKY <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCgnktJAKY>

I was super jellies of his cable set up - I did the same thing with colored hosa patch cables, though they are not exactly like his I don’t think, he has colors I don’t - check out the right angle ones, sweet. I wish I knew what brand these were.