drum machine

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 22:27:16 CEST 2015

Hey Andy

I have been looking for the ultimate drum machine for 15 years and, Im still searching..  I thought it could be the Tempest as on paper, it looks fantastic.  The reality is that the Tempest is probably the worst “drum machine” every produced; its like putting a x0x sequencer into a FS1R and calling that a drum machine..

Anyway..

All my wrong choices have made me very sceptical about machines that on paper look like they could be the holy grail and, the Rytm does indeed look like it might have once held the blood of Christ..  Im note sure if I will ever get one; maybe once the Overbridge stuff is out and working ill consider this to be the tipping point and buy one..

Hey ho..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk