Core i5 or Core i7

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:37:28 CEST 2015

You definitely want to go with i7, just has that much more horse power.

Also, are you locked into the PC platform?  If not, do what I did, when
time came for an upgrade I went all out on the MacPro, and I have to say
it's the *best* computing buys that I have ever made.  So glad I made the
jump.  (My PCs now are just for work and to run things like Visual Studio,
etc.).

Mohsen