Ableton Live - has it lost its mojo?

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 08:44:49 CEST 2015

Morning all

Yes, the new every 6 months thing I can relate too :(

I know I started this discussion but I'm actually very happy with live.  I just find it strange that their releases have ground to a halt in the last few years..

But as people have said: live us now mature and there is only so much functionality needed...

Ta

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk