Ableton Live - has it lost its mojo?

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:15:13 CEST 2015

I wonder if you are suffering from the modern age issue of having something
new every 6 months :-)

But on your original post, I don't feel any of the Live's lackings, if you
can call them that for now, are a big deal.  I still love working in Live
as I did from when I got my hands on version 1.5.

My only gripe is that I wish it wouldn't crash on me as often as it does.
Even the move to 64-bit hasn't seemed to make any dent in that dept.  So, I
would like stability, and some more skins :-)

mohsen