Komplete Kontrol S61 + Komplete Ultimate

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:01:47 CEST 2015

Someone in the forum had an idea about the “new sound” problem. Basically you make a “new sound”, save it as INIT (or whatever you want,) and then when you reload it from the Komplete browser you have access to the knobs again with a blank patch.

Also their new tech people are pretty good. I mean their operation is still a clusterfuck imo, but the tech was nice and responded many times in one day.