Favour - any German speakers with a microphone?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 18:02:29 CEST 2014

Hey Kai

That would be ace, thanks..

Would the below wording be completely incorrect?

“Dry Deutsche Mark dry-cig, bittuh."

??  We both really like the word “Deutsche mark” as it sounds, well, German..!  :)

If it could be conceived as realistic, could you do both please?

1)      “Dry Mark dry-cig, bittuh."

2)      “Dry Deutsche Mark dry-cig, bittuh."

The timing would be:

Beat       1                                             2                              3                              4

Dry Mark                             dry-cig,                 bittuh

Or

Dry Mark                             dry-cig         bitt- uh

Or

Dry Deutsche Mark         dry-cig,        bitt- uh

But ill leave it to you to decide what feels right..

Btw, there is no rush on this as I tend to not do much music mid-week..

Dankeschön,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk