Sequencer Idea

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Thu Jan 9 01:01:58 CET 2014

How about a polyphonic step sequencer? All the features of a normal step
sequencer, but runs 4/8/16x slower and has 2 extra rows of knobs. First
extra row sets chord type (minor/major/suspended 7th/diminished 18th etc.).
Second extra row gives chord inversions over several octaves. Outputs midi
chords, 4x cv/gate chords, & 1 x cv/gate arpeggiated.

Hook Synelor's Harmony Improvisator VST up Reason's arpeggiator to see why
this would be cool.

- Andy_R