Sequencer Idea

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 16:38:00 CET 2014

Agreed, Jay. In the last 30 years there have been a standard 10 possible features for step sequencers. We then get excited when a new one implements 9 out of the 10.  Our holy grail is the box that implements all 10!

Well, im sorry but, even with a sequencer that implements all these 10 functions, I will be bored within 30 mins..

Do something new and inspirational Jay and it will sell by the truck load!  :)

Paul