FS/T: Eurorack Cases w/power

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Jan 3 14:28:44 CET 2014

I went with Euro because of the reasons you suggested but also because of the functional density - to get the same functionality in MOTM, I would have required a much larger setup.  Also, I don't like to DIY (though I may DIY my new case if I can find the rails reasonably priced).  MOTM is much more suited to people who will DIY their own cabinets and power systems than Euro is.
About the switching power supplies.  A few years back now TipTop Audio and a few others released buss boards that do some kind of magic that I don't fully understand to keep the power clean.  Also, while you can use any old laptop PSU with their buss boards, its recommended (and widely followed) that you need to use higher quality PSUs from Cincon (?).  I have one on my modular and I don't have any issues with the Goike case that uses it.
Tony.