New Monitor - LG Widescreen 34UM95-P ?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 12:32:56 CET 2014

Hey Peter

> Possibly because the human doesn't have enough resolution.

But vertical resolution of 1040 is very visible!!  It results in very limited number or rows of data (lines in Word / Outlook / tracks in your sequencer).  1040 is like going back to the 1980s..

> But doesn't the specification say it's 3440x1440 pixels? Pretty cool to watch films.

Yeah, this 34inch monitor is 3440x1440.  My point was: I only wanted a 29inch monitor but, they all come with only 1040 vertical pixels.  So, Ive had to go for the 34inch version just to get the vertical resolution.

Btw, I ordered it last night.  Delivery sucks and says anything up until mid-Jan..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk