New Monitor - LG Widescreen 34UM95-P ?

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Fri Dec 19 12:47:08 CET 2014

On 19 Dec 2014, at 12:32, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:

> Yeah, this 34inch monitor is 3440x1440.  My point was: I only wanted a 29inch monitor but, they all come with only 1040 vertical pixels.  So, Ive had to go for the 34inch version just to get the vertical resolution.

Hmm, we just ordered a Dell 27”, 2560*1440 for 470€ incl VAT. So that gives you 1440, but it’s a tad smaller than 29”. Basically the poor-mans alternative to the Apple Thunderbolt display (similar specs, nicer design, but twice the price).

I’d love that superwidescreen though. Put your sequencer in the first half (1720*1440, not bad), and use the second half for your plugins...

> Btw, I ordered it last night.  Delivery sucks and says anything up until mid-Jan..

Bluugghhh!!

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL