New Monitor - LG Widescreen 34UM95-P ?

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 00:35:04 CET 2014

Funny you should mention remote desktop connection of a tablet, I've just
got a nice app called Duet Display for the Mac/iPad - it turns an iPad (or
iPhone) into a second display for the Mac, but uses the lightning connector
rather than wi-fi which makes it pretty much lag-free on my machine, it
really is just like having a dinky second monitor!

So, I have a nice new retina display with touch screen for my Mac, for
£6.99.

- Andy_R