My latest creation ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Sep 7 15:23:30 CEST 2013

> hmhm, I've got a small €20 indoor-chopper - fits on the palm of my hand.
> Even those little things hurt a lot I had to find out.
> After a week its gear box gave up after one or two rough landings.
> No time to fix it for months, alas.

They don't hold up very well to crashes, thats right .. We've got a couple of them too, the boys know to fly them away from themselves and to always just prefer to crash the things if they're going to fly somewhere dangerous and out of control, before its too late.  Had a few scary helicopter+hair moments, alas .. we're not such huge fans of the things.  Somehow the airplane aesthetic appeals more.

;
--
Jay Vaughan