My latest creation ..

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Sat Sep 7 12:54:01 CEST 2013

On 7.9.2013, at 12:18 , Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> https://twitter.com/shimon4ny/status/375743125244755968/photo/1
>> http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Toy-Helicopter-Head-Teen-Brooklyn-Gravesend-222576101.html
>

> Yeah, tragic .. its why the kids have to sit in the car if the helicopter guys show up at our local 'non-licensed' airfield.  Those heli's are huge, and to be honest they terrify me. The way they fly is just .. not sensible.
>
> We're staying in the plane side of the RC hobby, and sticking with foam and low power motors .. its just as fun as the big stuff..

hmhm, I've got a small €20 indoor-chopper - fits on the palm of my hand.
Even those little things hurt a lot I had to find out.
After a week its gear box gave up after one or two rough landings.
No time to fix it for months, alas.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/media
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist