Tony Scharf

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Thu Oct 17 15:57:52 CEST 2013

Yes indeed. I was sort of worried, but seeing that you were posting I thought you must at least be conscious and of free will....

I started yoga 7 years ago. No more fish, 5 years ago, Stopped drinking 2 years ago. Never ate meat, now vegan since about a year.

I know this is not the path for everyone, but it was a great way for me to eat and live more healthy and more mindful.

I sometimes drink wine, sometimes est eggs and cheese, wear leather shoes and belts. I am not trying to redefine a dogma here, but to be more mindful, less mass animal farming etc.

Like I said I'm sure this might not be for everyone, but it has been great for me, so far....;)

All the best to you, tony!

And although I might sound like a crazy hippie, to all of you with high blood pressure: give meditation (Zazen) a go for six months and see how that goes. I hear it's much more efficient than any medication!

Kai

Sent from my phone