Anybody got a PPG Waveterm?

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Tue Nov 27 19:38:40 CET 2012

Yup, re-read it (not on my stupid phone) and you're right they're waveterm
A discs (8 bit samples)

I know enough people with waveterms that I'm tempted to bid on them and
give it a whirl.. and then frame them :)

And yes, that sounds like Preset 73/74 from a PPG, but with the recording
played backwards.. try grabbing it and reversing it, the words will sound
backwards but I bet you recognise the synth sound almost immediately.

Paul