Virus TI2 or Arturia Origin?

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Tue Jul 10 17:42:28 CEST 2012

How familiar are you with the Prophet VS?  I have to admit, the VS is the
one piece of vintage gear I’ve never been able to land and having a really
good emulation available is a big sell point for me with the Arturia.  It
says the wavetable oscillator is “based” on the VS but I note it isn’t
called a VS Oscillator.  Does it actually have the same waveforms as the VS
or is it a different set of wavetables?

James