Arturia Origin audio rate modulation?

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Tue Jul 10 18:56:14 CEST 2012

I am *this* (holding up two fingers with just the thinnest sliver of light
able to show through) close to pulling the trigger on one of these.  I
have two remaining questions.  First, can you use the osc output as a mod
source for other oscillators and the filter cutoff?  Secondly, is there a
software roadmap somewhere that says what they are working on?  It looks
like updates have been slow to come out and with as long as the product
has been available, I have to wonder if there will be more.  Thanks!

James