Seen this yet?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:47:02 CEST 2012

-Noisy keyboard: Yes, hope that gets fixed in the production hardware
(this is obviously not production hardware, at least one hopes it
isn't..)
- Changing knobs - definitely needs a GUI redesign to make the touch
screen more useable.  Same problem with all soft-synths: knobs don't
make sense here.
- Cool visualization - yeah, not terribly exciting, but then again the
direction that this first step indicates could be *quite* exciting.

Anyway, I hope we find more about it soon ..

j.