Seen this yet?

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:12:55 CEST 2012

- Extremely noisey keyboard
- Look at him trying 3 times to change the value of a knob and it just
doesn't work
- The 'cool visualisation' is a 10 year old demo from nVidia on fluid
simulation

Sound like a lot of BS to me ;)

It's funny that when everybody wants to touch a screen surface I want to
touch knobs and sliders ;)

http://marc-nostromo.com