Modular tomfoolery

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 19 06:08:55 CET 2012

Awsome start!  Its really easy to just get lost in tweaking,
particularly when things get out of control.

It's unfortunate that osc isn't working.  So far, I have not had the
misfortune of a defective module, though sometimes I wonder about one
of my envelators which seems to be a bit different than the other.

The Andore definitely doesn't like to be normal.  It wants to go right
off the rails, and you have to reign it in.  So much fun though.

Tony