Modular tomfoolery

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 19 04:40:39 CET 2012

So got everything together successfully - minus one VCO - has a bad hardware switch so has to be exchanged. Managed to get everything working with CV keyboard control, it was a little difficult at first getting the Andore to act "normal."

Here's my absolute first mess around test demo (with just the one OSC unfortunately:( - it starts out basic but then goes into crazy pretty quickly (So be careful with the volume) :) It's run through SoundToys EchoBoy plug-in (patch Space Echo)

www.polaritydesign.com/music/MGModularTest001.mp3

This thing is super fun - my favorite moment was when I realized at one point that my osc was off and the filter was generating the sound :)